Escape To The Lake Begins THIS WEEK!
After months of planning and hundreds of hours of prep work, we are finally counting down the final days before the start of UTR's first ever Escape To The Lake. Our goal from the start was to carve out a time and place where listeners of UTR and fans of acoustic-indie music could gather to be refreshed and encouraged, through nature, new friendships, and (of course) gourmet music. We are excited for what God has in store for us, the artists, and the attendees later this week when we convene at Conference Point Center on beautiful Geneva Lake in Wisconsin.
Here are some exciting things we are looking forward to this week:
- An opening acoustic concert on July 4 with Eric Peters, Tim Coons, Nick Flora, and a mystery artist.
- 4th of July fireworks over the lake
- An artist Q&A panel with The Vespers, Christa Wells, & Nicole Witt
- A music-themed game show hosted by Dave Trout, featuring artists teaming up with contestants to try to win prizes
- A main stage concert on July 5 with Jon Troast, Nick Flora, More Than Rubies, Tim Coons, & The Vespers
- A creative arts class led by Eric Peters and Betany Coons
- Songwriter panel & unplugged performances by Randy Stonehill, The Farewell Drifters, Andy Gullahorn, & Christa Wells
- A sneak peak of scenes from Ragamuffin, a feature film about Rich Mullins, plus Q&A with Dave Mullins (Rich's brother)
- A main stage concert on July 6 with Jill Phillips, Eric Peters, Randy Stonehill, Andy Gullahorn, & The Farewell Drifters
- Sunday morning worship on July 7 with a message from Jeff Klein and music from More Than Rubies
- Plus many, many, many more exciting things we don't have room to share here!
There are still tickets available for the whole event or for just the night concerts on July 5-6. Use these links below to sign up. And if you are the ultimate procrastinator, you can even buy tickets when you show up on site. Thank you to anyone who helped spread the word and/or offered prayers and other support that helped this dream come to life. We are grateful to you all! See you in Wisconsin on the 4th!