Under the Radar is pleased to announce the release of a new 16-track …0 comments Read More
Angel Band Hymns Tour in Chicago (Mar 9-18)
Under the Radar is proud to partner with Andrew Greer and Julie Lee on the Angel Band Hymns Tour coming to Chicagoland to perform 12 shows in 10 days. If you live within a stones throw of the Windy City, we'd love meet you and together celebrate some artistic hymns both old and new. Here's full schedule:
- Friday, March 9 @ 8:00 pm - Pilsen Community Church of Chicago (1325 W. 18th Street, Chicago, IL) ADMISSION: $10 @ the door
- Saturday, March 10 @ 7:00 pm - Hope Christian Reformed Church (5825 151st Street, Oak Forest, IL) ADMISSION: Food Donation for local Food Pantry
- Sunday, March 11 @ 10:30 am - River Oaks Chapel (1340 Ring Road Bldg #2, Calumet City, IL) ADMISSION: Free (retirement community)
- Monday, March 12 @12:00 pm - Under the Radar Studio (6555 West College Drive, Palos Heights, IL) ADMISSION: Free, call ahead due to very limited space.
- Tuesday, March 13 @ 10:30 am - Providence Life Services (13259 S. Central Avenue, Palos Heights, IL) ADMISSION: Invitation Only (retirement community)
- Tuesday, March 13 @ 6:00 pm - Village Woods (2681 Illinois 394, Crete, IL) ADMISSION: Invitation Only (retirement community)
- Wednesday, March 14 @ 2:00 pm - Holland Home (16300 Louis Avenue, South Holland, IL) ADMISSION: Invitation Only (retirement community)
- Thursday, March 15 @ 1:30 pm - Racine Lutheran High School (251 Luedtke Avenue, Racine, WI) ADMISSION: Closed Event
- Thursday, March 15 @ 6:30 pm - Pentecost Lutheran Church (2213 Coolidge Avenue, Racine, WI) ADMISSION: Goodwill offering
- Friday, March 16 @ 7:30 pm - New Life Community Church- Lincoln Park (1110 W. Lill, Chicago, IL) ADMISSION: $5 @ the door
- Saturday, March 17 @ 5:00 pm - Eagle Rock Community Church (14367 W. 159th Street, Homer Glen, IL) ADMISSION: Free
- Sunday, March 18 @ 9:30 am - Eagle Rock Community Church (14367 W. 159th Street, Homer Glen, IL) ADMISSION: Free
If you love Americana music or hymn remakes, but live elsewhere, we are still booking Angel Band Tour shows across the country. Just drop an e-mail to Dave@radarradio.net and we'll get the ball rolling to bring this great tour to YOUR area! Concerts can be in your living room, church, school, coffee house . . . you get the idea, the possibilities are endless. Here's a video of Andrew and Julie from a recent performance on Fox News Dallas to whet to your taste-buds ...